Ahhh... the feeling of being of being on the Corpus Christi coast!
With Corpus Christi being a prime vacation destination with the fresh saltwater air, beautiful weather and loads of activities - it is no wonder your clientele wants to meet up here!
Below is our Guide for the "Places to Be" for Business Meetings (being professional while staying fun!)
- Coffee Waves - With a location right in Corpus, but also on the Island in Port Aransas - you'll find a nice place with great drinks & WIFI which is a huge perk.
- Stingers Coffee - Try a signature "Stingers Mocha" while you discuss business relations. With a laid back covered patio - you can feel the warm ocean air while you chat.
- Blackbeards on the Beach- This is a fun place to take clients with a pirate-y theme - but still enjoy a DELICIOUS meal with a view. They also have a secondary location in Ingleside too if you feel like venturing out of CC.
- Republic of Texas Steak House - Wine & dine your clients here for a truly 5 star experience. Located the OMNI hotel overlooking the Bay, on 20th floor, you will have a breathtaking view from any table. Their executive chef will produce mouth-watering meals to ensure you close the deal.
- Doc's - Travel just over the famous CC bridge (which lights up at night) to enjoy fresh seafood. Also, this place is family friendly in case their kiddos want to join in.
- WaterStreet Seafood Co. - Dress your best! They have multiple restaurants to visit - but all are top-notch. Or you can just browse their fresh market. Executive Surf Club is recommended to get your mind OFF business - and onto the vacation / nightlife part of the trip.
Be a little more formal, or meet with your entire group at one of the conference centers below.
- Radisson- Whether you’re planning a corporate training session or a special banquet, the Radisson Corpus Christi provides a meeting space with flexible seating. They have a 10,000 square foot event facilities accommodate up to 300 people and include expert planning assistance.
- Mustang Island Conference Center - This is a neat venue right on the island and can be used as a business retreat.